The Essex Calendar is the quickest and easiest way to discover what’s happening in and around Essex, NY. In addition to the calendar view, you can view a list of upcoming events and add an event. (Lost your password?)
NOTICE (March 13, 2020) In light of the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic many events in the country and our community are being canceled or postponed. We will do our best to update events, but we recommend you double-check with the venue/event organizer to confirm scheduled events are taking place before attending.
- This event has passed.
Essex Initiatives Meeting
July 9, 2015 @ 9:30 am
The next meeting of the Essex Initiatives organization will take place on Thursday, July 9th, 9:30 a.m. at Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellness.
- Organization Structure/ Filing for NYS Non-Profit
- Kiosk Update – Sarah White, Chris Maron
- Printed Business Directory Update- Emily Phillips
- Essex Events: Mettawee (July 15th)- Emily Abruzzi, Downtown Essex Day (August 1st)- Donna Lou & Sandy Vance, Deadlines? Needs?
- Beautification Committee- Sarah White, Co-Chair
- Youth, Family & Senior Committee- Steph Beneng, Chair
- Sidewalk Evaluations- July 14th @ 9:00 a.m. with Meg Parker- Town Hall
- ROOST- Tourism Destination Area update.
- Gathering Visitor Data? Surveys, numbers, etc.
- Any Business updates? Opportunities?
If you have anything to add to the agenda please let us know, we know this is a very busy time for most! Thank you!